Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Garden, the theme to Greet August

 


I took these pictures of a magnolia tree last April when the sun had not yet started its efforts to burn me up. I was thinking about that the other day and realized I've spent most of the past four summers hiding from the sun. I usually always wear a hat to protect my face and eyes from the sun's rays, but the actual heat is tiring. Consequently, I need to be out earlier in the morning, to walk and to take pictures. Even snakes are smart enough to realize that; you'd think I'd have figured it out years ago.




3 comments:

roentare said...

Beautiful magnolia!

William Kendall said...

Lovely close ups!

savannah said...

Gorgeous magnolias! We had magnolia trees in Savannah, but the flowers were always to high up to photograph correctly! xoxo