Monday, January 18, 2021

Street Art: Dots and Dashes


I made a little safari for myself Saturday morning, with a bus trip planned for stops along the route to take pictures of some statues at the federal court building downtown, and of a white plaster house just east of the area. 

Just as I was going to the catch the bus for the second leg of my journey, I noticed these orange dots and hash marks at the intersection. They seemed to align with the traffic lights and, later, I found that orange is the color used by workers to mark the location of underground signals.

Happy with the results of the first leg, and the discovery of the orange marks, I caught the bus for the second part of the trip. The little adventure went well, indeed, almost as if I'd carefully allotted twenty minutes to take pictures of my subjects before I had to go on to the next location! Tah-dah!