Sunday, November 8, 2020

"Echinacea!" "Gesundheit!"


 What worries me is that so many of the people 
who have made these past four years
so unpleasantto say the least, are going to be able 
to fade back into the woodwork, 
hidden by their whiteness, and that virtually 
none of them will be held accountable 
for their actions and cruelties. 
This past week I had to come to terms with
 the fact that I could be confronted by someone, 
very much like me, who had a gun, 
who wanted neither my money nor my pussy - 
but who just wanted me dead because ... 
just because I did not support a corrupt, 
stupid racist. Now I begin to understand a bit 
of what black people mean when they say 
"never trust a white person."


 And you can bet your mortgage that the cop who murdered George Floyd did not vote for Biden.

No comments: