Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sodden



We had our share of showers this summer, but no really sodden days.
The rain last night and today brought with it the fallen leaves and breezes
that let you know that autumn is, indeed, here to push out
the warm comfort and lush beauty of summer.


I went for a walk this morning and found the weather to be humid and warm.
I thought I could go enjoy a latte and make it back before it began to rain, but no,
I was caught in a downpour. When I returned home, I changed out of my soaking clothes
then spent the day inside, listening to music, reading, and drawing. 
My music was all of the hip-swaying danceable variety. Below is a video 
of Vince Gill, Albert Lee, and James Burton playing "Tear It Up."
They do. Indeed they do.


1 comment:

dive said...

Hell, yeah! Bugger the rain; that's a storming version of Tear It Up, Speedway.