Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Everywhere I Looked ...



I love milk chocolate-covered grahams.
After swimming, I stopped in at the Starbucks on the Circle
to enjoy a couple of the little crackers with a chai latte.
As I was savoring the creamy goodness of both
the grahams and the drink, I looked across the Circle
to see the glass pyramid atop one building
was juxtaposed against the horizontal stripes of 
a neighboring structure.
The clear sky had been kind to both,
adding its special blue to the reflections
from the windows and the skylight.
Earlier, I'd spent a break at work walking
the perimeter of the parking lot.
While the bright colors covering the store front
was what had initially caught my eye,
I later realized that stripes have run rampant 
in this picture.  


1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Good captures in both instances!