Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's Such a Pretty Place



It's hard to believe the River Promenade has been open and in use 
for over twenty-five years. It's a popular place, heavily used by
runners and other people taking their lunch time walks.
I was so caught up in taking my pictures, of examining everything
that caught my eye, it took an hour for me to walk its
entire length - but very little time to make the return trip.



I know people think it's an attractive site, but they don't seem 
to notice it much, preferring instead to concentrate on their
routine or the music on their i-Pod.


Since I nearly always have my camera at hand, 
it's pretty safe to say that my routine is routinely interrupted 
by something pretty I want to take pictures of.

1 comment:

dive said...

Hoorah for magnolias!
We're glad you're out there with your camera, Speedway. I love that last shot; beautifully composed.