Monday, October 31, 2011

Be Afraid ... Be Very Afraid


Beware ... 
the Night of the Zombie Puppies!
Spawn from the League of Cujo are out on the streets!
With their glassy-eyed stares of cuteness, 
they come to get you, tantalizing you with their 
incessant furry wiggles, happy tails and 
continual yelps of eerie joy. 
They know you will not be able to resist.
You must give in, you must and you will be trampled 
in their midst, run over as they make for their next victim. 
They will not stop, not even to give a brief lick from their tongues 
as they rampage through the night. Because ... 


The Zombie Puppies are out to avenge all those of their
species who've had to endure names like Cuddles, Sweet'ums, 
Sugar and made to wear costumes such as the ones below...

Borrowed from Petnet.com 
 Borrowed from Petco.com
Boo!

4 comments:

dive said...

Yikes!
Well spotted, Speedway. That is a truly scary Halloween costume, except of course he probably dresses that way every day.
Thank you for a nice funky start to my week, but I must confess the song that sprang to my mind when I saw the coat was Mister Burns singing "See My Vest" in the Simpsons' version of 101 Dalmatians.
I have a feeling I'm going to be singing that all day now.

Speedway said...

G'evening, Dive. Sadly, this jacket was probably lovingly made for the man from a polyester blanket, meaning someone dressed her husband in that outfit and sent him out for public viewing. How witchy can one get?

I knew last week I was going to include a HCTM video, but I couldn't find a suitable photo. I like 'em anyway.

Robyn Martins said...

Well, that's just a silly coat, although I think I can see my little Baxter puppy in the pattern. I like how you have only sort of hidden the identity of the offender.

Speedway said...

Hello, Scout. I put a big black dot over the offender and it just stood out rather more boldly than I wanted, so I tried to screen it instead. It is silly coat, isn't it? Reminds me always that "taste is a very personal thing."